Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2016

Coming of age

My wife just died. Funny, but I don't remember the funeral. Guess I must have been drunk. I don't remember drinking but I sort of all ways feel drunk. And I suddenly found myself looking at my older men friends in a new light. I have even started having sexy dreams about jacking off with J.D., an old farmer whose farm is adjacent to mine. At least I think it's dreams. I don't seem to be able to think much. It's like I'm in a fog. Hell, I don't even know where I am right now. The room looks strange, like a hospital. I don't know when I came here... I think it was yesterday. What do I remember?

I remember some of the other old farmers stopping by to see how I'm doing. Strange, but I felt compelled to take a piss so I can show them my big dick while they were visiting. I remember trips out to the barn looking over my Angus calves. The next thing I know I would have my big dick in my hand and taking a piss. Of course most of the time I couldn't piss. I would make a big effort to do so as I played around with my big dick in front of them. Then when I finally had to put the big thing back in my overalls, I would mumble something about prostate problems. Strange, but it is like I am watching myself doing those things.

I remember my neighbors stopped coming to visit. And funny, I didn't show my dick to young guys only to those my age or older. And damn it, I couldn't stop myself from exposing my big dick every chance I got when I am around older men.

Yesterday... I think it was yesterday, old Sheriff Jenkins stop in to see how I was doing since my wife died or was it yesterday. Damn everything is so foggy. I like Sheriff Jenkins. He's been the sheriff of Houston County for forty years and at the age of 70 is running for another term.

I don't know why it is with us rural folks but when we get company we don't go inside and sit in the living room. We either talk on the porch or head for the barn. Just one of those things peculiar to us southern farmers, I guess. And after saying hello and chit chatting a bit, Sheriff Jenkins asked if I felt all right. Said some of my neighbors had called him about me acting strange. When I told him I felt fine. He asked how my Angus calves were doing and naturally we headed to the barn so that he could inspect them.

"Hell, there's getting too big to bottle-feed." Sheriff Jenkins said as we walked up to the stalls and he spotted the buckets with big nipples on them to nurse the calves.

"Yea, I'm starting them on dry feed. Guess I should have weaned they off the bottle already." I remember saying as I fought the urge to unzip my overalls as the fog seem to clear, replaced by the compulsion to show my big dick. "But, they're growing so fast, I don't want to stunt their progress." I said as my impulse to take my dick out got so strong that in spite of myself, I grabbed the tab of my zipper.

"Oh, I don't think you'll stunt their growth." Sheriff Jenkins said as he surveyed the big black calves. When he glanced back at me and saw that I was taking my big dick out he turn back to look at the calves. "There's nothing like Angus beef. It's the best." He said eyeing the calves again.

"Well, I going to have some ready for butchering next spring. Think I'll package up a few for the freezer. I'll see that you get some too if you like, Sheriff." I said as I held my huge dick in my hand and began to shake it back and forth.

The old sheriff glanced at me. He saw me shaking my dick and paused to stare at it. Knowing that he was looking at my dick caused it to swell up like a fat sausage.

"Damn, John," He said calling out. "I've known you for over forty years and never knew you had a horse dick like that." He said and then shook his head. "Hell, you must be horny. The damn thing is getting bigger than a horse's cock. I heard recently that you liked to show it off" He added.

"Guess, I am. Thought I had to piss. Damn prostrate problem." I said as I pulled my foreskin back to expose my mushroom shaped dick head.

"Damn, how do you get something that big into a woman?" The old sheriff asked as he stared down at my dick.

"Ain't easy sometimes." I said speaking through a fogy feeling in my mind. I couldn't stop myself from jacking myself in front of the old sheriff. "Damn, I am horny." I added as my old pecker stiffened and swelled up even bigger. "You ever jack off sheriff?" I asked as I pumped my loose foreskin back and forth over the huge head of my dick while the old sheriff intently watched me.

"Sometimes." The old man mumbled. He reached his right hand down to his zipper but paused. "Anyone else around here?" He asked looking toward the house.

"Nope, just us." I said finding it harder to speak as I walked toward the old sheriff with my swollen dick in my hand. The old man looked spiffy in his creased tan shirt and pants with his smoky-the-bear hat covering his baldhead. In fact I don't think I had ever seen a woman that look as sexy as the old sheriff did to me at that point in time.

"Damn that's big." The old sheriff said as he unzipped his pants and fished out his soft long dick. "Hell mine's big but not when I put it beside yours, John." He told me as he skinned back his peter and showed me his red pointed dick head as his pecker swelled and lengthened as we held them side by side.

The old sheriff's dick brushed mine. A tinge cut through the fogginess in my mind and as it rushed through my body. And the next think I knew I let go of my dick and reached out and grabbed his.

The old sheriff glanced up into my eyes. We stared at one another for a long moment then he let go of his dick and grabbed mine. He glanced back down at our dicks as we each jacked the other one's dick.

"Damn, feels different when someone else jacks you, doesn't it." The old sheriff asked.

I nodded my head as my dick swelled up as big as I had ever seen it.

"Damn, I can't get over how big your dick is!" The old sheriff said as he pulled my foreskin back and examined my mushroom shaped dick head. "It's a real beauty." He added. "Hell it so beautiful I could kiss it."

"Do it!" I said managed to say with an effort.

"What?" The old sheriff asked.

"Kiss it." I pleaded.

"Hell, no. I can't do that." The old man said as he slowly pulled my foreskin back over the head of my dick. "But damn it's beautiful."

"Kiss it." I said again.

"No, I shouldn't." The sheriff said shaking his head.

"Please." I begged. "Kiss it."

I expected the old man to refuse. Instead he said. "You sure no one can see us?"

"Nobody." I said in a sharp exhale of breath.

Then to my wonderment, the old sheriff dropped down to his knees and held my huge dick up as he moved his mouth toward it. I almost shoot off when his lips touched my dick. It was the most wonderful feeling that I had ever felt. Then suddenly the old man was sucking on my big mushroom dick head. I struggled to breathe I was so shocked.

Then as I watched more and more of my horse dick disappeared into the old man's mouth until he had over half of it swallowed. Then he turned those blue eyes upward and stared at me. My leg went suddenly weak. I shot off inside the old sheriff's mouth. His eyes grew big. He started swallowing as fast as he could but still cum ran out of his mouth and down his chin.

He started to take my dick out of his mouth.

"Don't." I pleaded, as my old pecker didn't go soft. If anything it just got bigger as he sucked my load of cum out of my piss hole.

The old sheriff deep throated my horse dick until his mouth was only a couple of inches from my zipper. Then I grabbed him behind the head causing his hat to fall off and started fucking the old sheriff's mouth. He couldn't take all of my dick but damn near all of it.

He finally stopped sucking me and stood up. "Damn that was some load, John. Wish I could shoot a load that big." The old sheriff said as he grabbed my dick and continued jacking it."You ever fucked a man with this thing?" Sheriff Jenkins asked.

"No."

"Damn, I wonder if I could take it." The old sheriff shocked me by saying. He must have seen how is statement had affected me because he added. "Sometime my wife uses a big dildo on me while we are having sex. I just wondered how it would feel to get fucked by a real dick. And damn if yours isn't bigger than the dildo she uses on me. So much so that I don't know if I could even take it." Sheriff Jenkins explained.

I was shocked to hear him talking about getting fucked by a dildo. I had fantasized about my wife using one on me when we were younger. But she was a born-again-Christian and wouldn't even let me us eat her pussy. To realize that other men had the same fantasies as me really surprised me.

"Pull your uniform pants down." I told the old sheriff as my horse dick started throbbing and bucking in my hand I was so excited at the thoughts of fucking the old man. I couldn't even remember ever being half as excited about fucking my wife or any other woman. It suddenly seemed that this is what I had been wanting to do for most of my life and just didn't know it.

"Pull them down, Sheriff." I managed to speak the order with an effort. Seem my brain was getting more and more foggy."I'm going to fuck you." I added as I watched the old man unbuckle his perfectly creased tan pants and then his yellow boxer shorts. The sight of his pale ass cheeks sent me into overdrive.

I moved forward and grabbed the old man's hips.

"No! Hell, you got to grease my asshole up first. Damn, I can't take that dick of yours dry."

"I don't have anything" I told him half-angry that I couldn't get to his ass pussy immediately

"At least put some spit on it." Sheriff Jenkins replied as he bent over and grabbed the planks of the calves' enclosure.

I knelt down behind the old sheriff and grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Suddenly as I gazed upon his nice ass bud thought of eating my wife's pussy surfaced and before I knew it I was pushing my tongue against the old man asshole. Then as the old sheriff moaned, I forced my tongue into his asshole.

I don't know which of us enjoyed it more. Him or me. He was hunching my face and I was tongue fucking his asshole and rimming him like I was eating out a woman's pussy.

Then as I worked my tongue even deeper into his old asshole, I reached around and grabbed the old man's dick and started jacking him causing the old sheriff to throw back his head and call out like a woman.

Suddenly I was so excited that I had to fuck him. I rose up grabbing my dick in my hand as I stood. Then before the old sheriff knew it I shoved my big mushroom shaped dick head into his ass.

"My Lord Jesus!" The old man called out. "You've split me open. Oh! God!" He yelled but didn't try to pull away as I sent inch after inch of my horse dick into him. And damn it his ass wasn't the best pussy I had ever stuck my dick into. Just knowing that my dick was inside an old man caused spasm to rack my body as I fucked the old sheriff deeper and deeper until I had my entire horse dick inside his hot asshole.

"God! You're killing me!" The old sheriff moaned but he pushed his ass cheeks against my crotch causing my dick to penetrate his asshole even deeper. "Yes, give me that horse dick. God! I finally getting fucked by a man." He added as his ass cheeks pressed hard against my crotch.

As I fucked the old sheriff, I reached around him again and grabbed his stiff dick and began to jack him. I jacked his dick so hard that my hand made slapping sounds against the old man's big low hanging balls.

"Oh, you're hurting my nuts." Sheriff Jenkins cried out but I didn't stop jacking him. Actually I pounded away at his dick harder. I could feel the old man tensing up. The thought of making him cum while I was fucking his asshole excited me even more.

Then it happened. He sprayed cum all over the planks of the calves enclosure, big white gobs of sperm stuck to the boards and began to run down them as I rammed my dick up to my balls in his old asshole and delivered my second load of juice for the day deep inside him.

I waited until all my cum had flowed into his ass before I pulled out of him. He glanced over his shoulder at my still hard dick. "Damn, I don't believe I took all of it. I bet I'm not going to be able to sit down for a week." He joked good-naturedly as he grabbed the waistband of his pants as he turned to face me.

I stood there and watched the old man pull up his under shorts and then his pants a fog seemed to settle over me again. Even when he was fully dressed I didn't put my big hard dick back in my pants. I enjoy the quick glances that the old sheriff gave my big dick as he packed his shirt into his pants.

"Well, I guess I better be heading back to the station... ah... you ain't going to say anything about this are you?" The old sheriff asked nervously.

I shook my head. I wanted to speak by the words just wouldn't come out as we walked toward the house.

"Ain't you going to put your dick back in your overalls?" Sheriff Jenkins asked nervously as we neared the house.

I managed to shake my head again.

"Hey, got to rush." The old sheriff said as he headed quickly for his car. I stood there with my dick half-hard as he stopped at the door of his car and glanced back at me. "You sure you are all right! You look kind of funny." He said. I lifted my dick and waved it at him. "You should put it away." I pulled back my foreskin. The old sheriff shook his head and quickly got in his patrol car and drove off.

When he was gone, I set on the porch in my favorite rocking chair with my dick still hanging out. When I saw old man D. J. driving his tractor down the road heading to plow his corn, I waved my dick at him. He waved back and then seemed to do a double take when he spotted my exposed dick. He slowed down and pulled the big Ford tractor into the driveway.

I didn't get up out of my chair as he got off his tractor and walked up to the porch. "How you doing, John?" He asked trying not to look at my big dick.

I want to say "fine" but only managed to nod my head up and down.

He responded. "Hear you've been acting strange" He added. "You sure you are all right?"

I nodded yes.

"You sober now?" J. D. asked.

I didn't respond. I felt drunk, but I didn't remember drinking anything.

"Did you know your dick is hanging out of your overalls, John?" The old man asked as he reached up and scratched his head of short-cropped gray hair.

I reached down and grabbed my dick and pulled back the foreskin to show the old man my mushroom dick head.

"Yes, guess it is as big as I've ever seen. But maybe it ain't such a good idea to be sitting on the porch here with you dick hanging out in full view of the road. You know some women and kids might see it." He told me.

I try to understand what he was saying but his words sort of got scrambled in my head.

"Well they certainly will if they are in a car that drives by." Old man J. D. said. "You should put it away or go in the house." He added.

I just sat there playing with my huge dick.

"John, you sure are acting strange." The old man said rubbing his head. "We better go inside." He said and grabbed me by the arm. I got up from the rocker and let him head me inside again. "John, is there someone I can call to come over and stay with you? I think you need someone until you get feeling better."

The fog closed in. I looked at him and smiled as I swung my dick back and forth with both hands.

J. D. took a seat beside me. He glanced down and watched what I was doing for a long moment.

"John, you sure you're all right." He asked.

I pumped my big horse dick harder and harder as he watched.

"I think you should put your dick in you pants. You certainly are acting strange." The old man said but he was staring at my dick. "Damn if I ever seen a dick that big before." He finally admitted.

I really started to pump my dick even faster.

The old man tried not to watch but couldn't help staring at my dick as I pumped the foreskin back and forth over the mushroom head.

"Put your dick away, John." J. D. told me

I leaned back and started jacking off as hard and as fast as I could. For some reason it excited me even more that the old man didn't want me to play with my dick. I enjoyed the way he was looking at my dick as I masturbated. Then I shot off all over the legs of my overalls as he old man watched. After the cum stopped flowing, I leaned back against the sofa and didn't bother to put my dick back inside my overalls.

The old man was saying something but for some strange reason, I couldn't understand him. Then he grabbed my semi-hard dick and pushed it back into my overalls and zipped them up. But the moment he set back down I unzipped them and pulled my big dick out again. Then he was own the phone talking to someone. Later he kept telling me that I was going to be all right, but I didn't feel bad. I just played with my big dick trying to get it hard again. I was doing that when some strangers walked into the house.

They asked me all kinds of funny question but I didn't feel like answering them. As they talked to me, my dick got hard.

"With a dick like that they should call him Horse." One of the men said as he took my pulse

I enjoyed their looks of surprise when I shot off.

I remember getting in their special red and blue van with flashing lights. Then the fog closed in and I don't remember anything else.

I wonder where I am. I unzipped my orange jump suit and pulled my dick out and started playing with it. Maybe there were some old men here. I got up and walked to the door but it was locked. So, I jacked off and shot my load on the white door. It felt good. I when back to sit on the bed and jacked off again, this time cuming in my hand. I rubbed it all over my face.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen