Dienstag, 18. August 2015

My first job

I knew if I was ever going to have a gutiar,I'd have to get a job after school to pay for it.Mom could never afford to buy me one. It was all she could do to put food in on our table,working to raise three kid's all by herself.At 14 years old, I set off one day after school on my bike to our local grocery store. The lady at the check out lane told me to go to the back of the store to see Mr.Murphy the owner.

I knocked on his office door...."Come in....what can I do for ya son" " Mr. Murphy...I'm lookin for a part time job" " I see....well son, I had to let a boy go last week...he couldnt seem to get here on time...would you have any problem getting here at 3:30 ?" "No sir...i'll be on time..I'll do any thing you need done around here" "One other thing.....I'll need you to stay late on Friday's to help clean the store..you might want to ask your parents if that will be possible, before you take the job" "I dont think my mom will mind,but i'll have her call you to tell you it's alright this evening when she gets home". "Fine then, I'll see you tomorrow! "Yes sir.....thank you Mr. Murphy".

The next day happened to be Friday and I rushed to the store after school on my bike....Mr. Murphy spent a few hour's showing me how to bag the food items and such,then kept an eye on me from his office window the rest of the afternoon...At the end of the day he locked the door.....The check out lady counted her register and left a few moments later.....Mr. Murphy and I went to the back storage room and he showed me where he kept all the broom's and mop's ect. "Bud...after you get done sweeping and mopping,let me know and I'll get started with the waxing machine, it's a little tricky to handle". ...I had finished in an hour or so and went to his office to knock on the door.... As I approached his office....the blinds were closed but the door was cracked open a bit....I peeked in to see Mr. Murphy sitting in his chair with his cock and balls hangin out of his fly... his cock was so big I couldnt belive my eyes....he was strokin it real good....his shirt was opened somewhat and his big titties and beautiful chest of white hair were in full view as he twisted one of his nipples between his fingers.....

My elbow hit the door and it creeped open....He rushed to wheel his chair under the desk to hide his crotch and fanned himself with his shirt like he was hot...... Ugh...Bud...you didnt see anything you werent suppose to did you son"? "I reckon I did sir,but it's ok...I wont tell Mr.Murphy..."Thanks son....come on in, we'll have to let the floor dry good before we wax it". "I never knew a mans pecker got so big sir...your's sure is a whopper"! "Yes son....I guess it is at that". " Could I touch it sir". " Bud , I dont think thats a good idea...it might get us both in a world of trouble and we dont need that do we"? "Please...Mr. Murphy...I wont say a word about it sir....honest I wont" ....

He rolled his chair out from the desk to once again reveal his thick cock and big drooping balls..."Ok son...just this once...if you promise". I reached out and grabbed his huge cock....it was warm and silky smooth...his foreskin hung from the head like a grim reaper's hood.....I stroked it back to see his precum drippin at the end of his head...I rubbed a finger in his sticky juice and wet the underside of his cock shaft with my finger..His cock was starting to bob up and down as the blood flowed threw it...I took his cock in both of my small hands and worked it up and down...he in his chair with his head layed back and eyes closed...His balls were like a couple of hen eggs and bounced to and fro hitting the seat of the chair as I slid his foreskin back and forth faster now...he started to moan and hunch at my hands...I reached down to fondle his big balls...pulling at the thin white strands of hair that grew from his sack...he held the arms of the chair tight in his hands as I groped and rubbed his nuts with my hand....I grabbed his cock again in both hands,pumpin it good and fast...he raised up a bit in his chair while hunching forward....I pounded his foreskin like mad as he twisted his nipples and panted..."Oh son!!!!...thats it....yes..mmm.....faster son!!! .....ugh ugh ugh ...yeah......mmm...oh yesss....he started to jerk and shutter...shoving his hips to meet my hand strokes...... his cock was red and hot....I beat it up and down faster and faster....oh oh oh ...aaahhhh!!!!! ugh ugh ugh oh son ...yesss!! He bucked his crotch against my hands.....Oh my gosh!!!....Oh Bud!!! ...he started to spew thick hot juice everywhere...gobs and gobs of milky cream running down the shaft into his pants and underwear....I took a hand and squeezed his nut sack as he kept shootin his load..."ugh ugh ugh ugh oooohhh!!!!!!!!..mmmmmm!!!!!!...Oh God!!!!!! It feels so good son.....

I squeezed and stroked it slow...then wrapping my fingers around the head squeezed hard as cum filled my hand...His cock was swollen and throbbing like all get out.....I could feel the cum flowing in his shaft as I worked my hands up and down .....it just kept on shootin as I milked his long thick cock.....he lay back in his chair slumped down and out of breath....I reached in his back pocket and grabbed his hanky to clean his softened cock....he jerked a little as i wrapped his cock in the hanky to dry up the slick sticky cum that was all over him and my hands..... "I havent had that good of a time in a long while son". " I do it all the time ....but I dont shoot like that sir""Well son me and my wife dont have sex anymore so this is my only outlet....to tell you the truth ....I never liked being with a woman....I have always wanted to be with other men......being in a small town, you cant live the life you want without everyone knowing about it, so I havent ever acted on my desires". "I havent ever had a father and I have always wished I did...it's kinda hard when other boys tease me...one boy called me a bastard but mom said that aint so..I wish I had a papa to give me a hug sometimes and take me fishing and stuff....I reckon were kinda in the same boat sir....Can I call you Papa,Mr.Murphy..... "I dont see why not....it'll just be between me and you Bud..... great! "Do you mind if I look at your's Bud"? "I reckon it's ok" ....

He took my belt in his hands and worked it loose then undid my pants and pulled them and my underwear to my knees...he grabbed the cheeks of my butt and pulled me toward his mouth..he took both my small cock and my balls into his mouth all at the same time....slurpin and suck them ...my pecker was hard as a steel reinforcement rod as he munched it down .....he clawed at my ass cheeks as he gobbled up my little dick..."Oh papa...uh uh uh uh uh.....his white moustache hairs mingled with my red peach fuzz ... His mouth was so warm and felt good as he sucked and licked his tounge in circles around my peter....In another second I felt my cock burning with cum....he sucked it hard as i shot in his mouth...he milked my balls and cock with his tounge...I hunched his mouth as he sucked and smacked on my little hot poker....he reached around and wiggled a finger in my tight butthole...

it hurt and felt good at the same time....and made me jerk and shoot another wad of boy cum in his hot daddy mouth....I grabbed his head of silver hair and held on as he suck everything I had...There was not a drop of cum left in my body....as he swallowed for the last time.." Did I do good papa"? " You did great son!!!......come on now we better get busy on the floor..I dont want you to be late for supper" "ok Papa" He reached and pulled me into his arms....and I held on tight as we stood ther in each others arms....It was the best hug I had ever had in my life.... I worked the rest of the summer for my new Papa....right before Christmas he took sick and another man was sent to run Papa's store...I didnt get along with him at all and decided I'd quit before he fired me...I hadnt made enought money to pay for the gutiar I wanted....They wouldnt let me see Papa in the hospital...guess he was real bad off.......

Christmas day Mrs. Murphy brought a large box to our door....It read (From: Papa To: Bud ) It was the gutiar that I told him I was saving my money for. I still have that gutiar. Thoe it's old and dosnt play that well anymore, it will always be my favorite!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen